Sunday, April 8, 2007

Child Of God - Todd Proctor

Key: D

Verse 1:
D A
Your life laid down, crucified
G A
Your arms stretched out and opened wide
G A
To rescue me so I can be
A
A child of God


Verse 2:
From nail-pierced hands and thorn-pierced brow
His blood flows down to me some how
It cleanses me so I can be
A child of God


Chorus:
D G A
Praise to the Lamb that was slain
D G A
Praise to the Father who gave His Son away


Verse 3:
The proof of love, the price of grace
You traded all to make my place
And died for me, so I can be
D Bm
a child of God

©1997 Deeper Music
All rights reserved. International copyright secured.
CCLI song #2247416


Great song. Tony and the worship team played it at church today for Easter Sunday. I'm looking to buy one on iTunes. I see a good version by Urgency Worship Band (Urgency Worship Experience). Genre is "Music."

There's also a good one by Todd Proctor himself in "Found," under the "Christian & Gospel" genre.

Wow, I really cannot decide which one to buy. They both have their merits! I like the Todd Proctor version... and I like the Urgency Worship Band version, too. I can't find much about either one on Google, although Todd Proctor is certainly more well-known. He seems to be a lead pastor at a church.

I decided to go with Urgency Worship Experience. It has downsides (some weird technology sounds), but it reminds me more of what it sounds like at my church.

No comments: